[kde-freebsd] Upgrading KDE 4.6.5 -> 4.7.2 Kmail Errors

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Nov 15 07:19:37 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 15 November 2011 04:00:39 Aric Gregson wrote:
> OK, I've changed my mind. KMail is won't stop with the warnings and it is
> distracting. It is possible to just replace Kontact and not the rest of
> KDE, right?

Yes. Uninstall kdepim4 and kdepim4-runtime, checkout area51, run
`kdemerge -m /usr/ports` (warning: this will pollute your ports tree... we
will try to fix this - alternatively, you can just replace those two ports with
those in area51), and install kdepim4.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

First Rule of History:
	History doesn't repeat itself --