[kde-freebsd] KDE 4.7.2 upgrade failure

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Nov 8 00:29:11 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 08 November 2011 01:22:56 Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> OK.  I'm a little puzzled, though.  Looking at the patch, what conflict
> is it supposed to resolve?  Pardon me if I seem a bit dense.  :-)

kdelibs4 includes /usr/local/include *before* /usr/local/include/qt4, so,
when Qt 3 is installed, its headers are included instead of Qt 4 ones. This
patch should change the order of compiler includes. I don't know if it's
enough, though.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

The concept seems to be clear by now.  It has been
defined several times by examples of what it is not.