[kde-freebsd] Re: Akonadi not working with 4.6.1

Hannes Hauswedell h2+lists2011 at fsfe.org
Mon May 30 17:53:50 CEST 2011

Am Friday, 1. April 2011, 10:27:43 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> Hannes <list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de> writes:
> > Still, this is plain akonadi issue right now…
>
> Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I ended up overlooking most of
> the thread: have you checked if MySQL 5.1.x works? Furthermore, it
> would be good to report this upstream in bugs.kde.org (you can CC me
> in the report if you want).

I finally fixed this issue. After removing the following:
~/.local/share/akonadi
~/.config/akonadi
~/.kde4/share/config/akonadi*
[what a mess btw]

I had to run this command in /usr/local (another dir doesnt work):
mysql_install_db --datadir=$HOME/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/

After that "akonadictl start" and it works.

Regards,
Hannes