[kde-freebsd] Re: Akonadi not working with 4.6.1

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 30 12:49:19 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 30 March 2011 12:43:43 Hannes wrote:
> The issues are not in kdepim, but in Akonadi, which is independent.

how can you say that?
can you attach its startup log, please?

> The issues exist with akonadi 1.5.1 from regular ports-tree, not area51.

they are the same version anyway

> Also, I did have kdepim unstable with kde4.6.0 running on this box,
> with early area51?

i think i saw on our build server that kdepim 4.6 has some problems with
some new libraries. so, again, it is not supported at the moment.
upstream, i mean
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

An algorithm must be seen to be believed.
		-- Donald E. Knuth