[kde-freebsd] Re: Gnome3 on powerpc, KDE4 on powerpc

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Fri Mar 25 22:58:17 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 13:10 -0400, Super Bisquit wrote:
> gobject-introspection is 0.10.4 for gnome3.

I don't see how this is a problem, can you explain it in more detail?

> py-gstreamer is at 0.10.21 on ports and 0.10.20 on marcusports

Fixed, by removing the MC version. Thanks for the notice.

> marcusports has gtk3 applications while kde4 still uses gtk2

Well apart from the gnome desktop stuff, pure gtk2 and gtk3 applications
can just live together with no problem. There are a few exceptions but
most should just work. Not that gtk2 will be alround for a long time to
come, just look at gtk12 :)

-Koop