[kde-freebsd] kde@ updating... well, everything

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 25 15:41:36 CET 2011

What a big set of updates the one committed today by kde@! While a
bit late (but problems should now be solved: thank you PC-BSD!), we are
pleased to announce:

- Qt 4.7.2;
- PyQt4 4.8.3;
- KDE SC 4.6.1, featuring an improved ksysguardd on its own
(sysutils/ksysguardd, with no dependencies) that can be used for
remote monitoring of systems;
- KOffice 2.3.1 (yes, further upgrade of this is planned);
- KDevelop 4.2.0;
- a few other ports you’re probably not interested in, but that you
really want to upgrade.

As always, we’d like to say thanks to all helpers and submitters. Writing a
list would probably leave someone out, so drop an eye on our mailing
list if you want their names.

http://blogs.freebsdish.org/avilla/2011/03/25/kde-updating-well-
everything/
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

A career is great, but you can't run your fingers through its hair.