[kde-freebsd] Re: Question about konqueror and performance.

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 06:17:08 CET 2011

I am building on a Quicksilver G4 933MHz and there is a 5 second
average lag when loading.
I did a search and saw that there is an option for konqueror embedded.
PowerPC systems would probably benefit from such. The build can be
done on the quicksilver and uploaded as a package. I'm using google
code as a makeshift repository.

What I can't find at the moment are the exact building instructions.