[kde-freebsd] ...and fresh blood came to kde@

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 15 00:59:03 CET 2011

Actually, the blog post by miwi@ referenced in the title has nothing to
do with this, but it’s nice to see how, few days after that call to arms,
the FreeBSD KDE Team gets a new member!

David Naylor was invited to join the team after that he spent more than
a year contributing patches and feedback to the project. Recently, he
started working to extend FreeBSD support in KDE SC, then his help is
certainly welcome.
And, most importantly, you’ll have another guy to blame when KDE SC
fails miserably on your system.

Welcome, David!

http://blogs.freebsdish.org/avilla/2011/03/15/and-fresh-blood-came-to-
kde
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.
		-- Eric Hoffer