[kde-freebsd] Re: Building KDE on PowrPC

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 15 00:11:12 CET 2011

On Sunday 13 March 2011 17:46:54 Super Bisquit wrote:
> I'm doing a new build of kde4 on a Quicksilver 2002 G4. All is set for
> default configurations. Whatever won't build, I'll report

hello!

sorry for being so late. so, you started a build outside tinderbox, right?
good! if you still need help to setup a tinderbox i'll be happy to help, but i
think we don't need both a build outside and inside tinderbox, so just
choose your preferred method :)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

I couldn't possibly fail to disagree with you less.