[kde-freebsd] Re: [SVN Commit] area51/QT

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Thu Mar 10 09:22:42 CET 2011

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:14:32 +0100, Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 March 2011 14:28:31 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> > It seems to me Gentoo has something similar to your solution.
>
> ok, they do the very same thing. if miwi says that it's acceptable for
> portmgr to have a file which keeps changing in include/, i'll implement the
> solution (but after qt 4.7.2 commit)

Sure ask portmgr, if you like to hear 'no' :)
I'd prefer to not record qconfig.h in qt4-corelib port at all and generate it
on install the same manner as you proposed for other qt4 ports, so each port
should do on install:
create qconfig.h if not exists
merge qconfig-${port_name}.h to qconfig.h

and reverse procedure on deinstall:
unmerge qconfig-${port_name}.h
delete qconfig.h if empty

Max