[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 01:28:11 CET 2011

SVN commit 7025 by xzhayon:

- Revert QT4_OPTIONS removal.
- Add a comment to better explain why they're there.

It's been a nice adventure, but I was wrong. `svn log` and KDE 4
failing to build, plus some debugging, revealed that my solution was
not good. But this one isn't, as well. A new one is about to be
tested. Sorry to makc for messing his original work. :)

No cookies to:	me

 M  +5 -0      Mk/bsd.qt.mk
 M  +6 -2      devel/qt4-corelib/Makefile
 A             devel/qt4-corelib/files/patch-configure   devel/qt4-corelib/files/patch-configure#7016
 A             devel/qt4-corelib/pkg-message   devel/qt4-corelib/pkg-message#7016
 A             devel/qt4/files/Makefile.options   devel/qt4/files/Makefile.options#7015
 M  +4 -12     x11-toolkits/qt4-gui/Makefile