[kde-freebsd] Re: KDE 4.6.0

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 7 16:56:19 CET 2011

On Monday 07 March 2011 16:40:55 David Naylor wrote:
> See attached for the screenshot as it currently appears on my system.  If
> you would prefer the default theming of KDE please let me know.

thank you very much. i just want to collect some devices lists to have a
general idea of how phonon-gstreamer works (i.e., to understand if it
always requires "default" at the top), it was not for including the image in
documentation (i'll do that on my system, i guess)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Use an accordion.  Go to jail.
		-- KFOG, San Francisco