[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/devel/qt4-corelib

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:44:23 CET 2011

SVN commit 7017 by xzhayon:

- Fix build.
- Remove kqueue patch: it was committed upstream.
- Remove QT4_OPTIONS support.

Apparently, among the QT_NO_* settings we were caring about, only
QT_NO_EXCEPTIONS (and, maybe, QT_NO_XMLPATTERNS) apply any
modification to qt4-corelib. All the others, especially CUPS, NAS and
STYLE_GTK, have nothing but some lines in qconfig*.h, with no results
on built code. `grep -ru3 QT_NO_$feature work/` should be enough, in
the future, to find any other settings to delete. I'll probably set up
a script to do that.

 M  +6 -9      Makefile
 D             files/patch-configure
 D             files/patch-kqueue