[kde-freebsd] kdepim 4.6.0

Joachim Holzwarth holzwarth.joachim at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:39:29 CEST 2011

Hi there,

acc. to Alberto Villa's blog post, I installed kdepim 4.6.0 via area51.
Overall it's working now, but I had to remove and setup my mail accounts from
scratch. The migration assistant worked, but I experienced some odd behaviour
for my Gmail-account. I got a mail that could not displayed at all and
remained in "unread" status. Now nearly everything is fine, but a few glitches
I can still observe though:
- going to "settings" -> "setting up kontact..." makes kontact freeze.
- after a while (and receiving/sending some mails) some zombie processes
derived from Kmail can be noticed.

I hope my report is of some use for you. Keep up the good work! I really
appreciate your efforts.

kiind regards
Joachim Holzwarth