[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/KDE/x11/kdelibs4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 31 04:40:52 CEST 2011

SVN commit 7367 by avilla:

- Clean up dependencies:
  * remove libidn, it's only referenced in deprecated code, and there
    is no apparent use of the library/headers;
  * remove grantlee, it's only used in a test application;
  * remove rgb, i can't find any reference to it;
  * remove iceauth, it's not used in KDE 4 anymore;
  * remove bison, it's apparently only used by developers to parse
    stuff;
  * remove qt4-makeqpf, it's only useful on embedded linux;
  * remove libXScrnSaver, XSync (part of libXext) is preferred;
  * remove libXtst, it appears to be used only to add debug
    information.

Sorry for the long list, but I'd like to keep track of all these
modifications (they required 3 hours of digging into CMakeLists').

- Update patches.

I still have no idea if the port builds or not (I guess it should).

 M  +32 -31    Makefile
 M  +2 -2      files/patch-KDE4Defaults.cmake
 M  +21 -24    files/patch-cmake_modules_FindKdcraw.cmake
 M  +11 -15    files/patch-cmake_modules_FindKexiv2.cmake
 M  +29 -29    files/patch-cmake_modules_FindKipi.cmake
 M  +1 -1      pkg-descr