[kde-freebsd] Re: ports/158971: textproc/qt4-xmlpatterns: build fails due to missing .rcc/release-shared dir

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:00:24 CEST 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/158971; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com>
To: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/158971: textproc/qt4-xmlpatterns: build fails due to missing .rcc/release-shared dir
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:53:23 -0300

 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> writes:

 > the port currently doesn't build, it fails because the output directory
 > $WRKSRC/src/xmlpatterns/.rcc and
 > $WRKSRC/src/xmlpatterns/.rcc/release-shared
 > are missing, and $WRKSRC/bin/rcc cannot generate files there.

 Hmm, is it qt 4.7.3? Can you paste the part of the build log that shows
 this error? Any weird compiler configuration?

 This port built fine in all our test machines [1], so this sounds weird.

 [1] http://kde.ixsystems.com/index.php?action=describe_port&id=954