[kde-freebsd] Re: ports/159008: [ERROR] cannot portupgrade editors/koffice-kde4 to version 2.3.3_2

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:50:11 CEST 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/159008; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Cc: andy.lavr at gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/159008: [ERROR] cannot portupgrade editors/koffice-kde4 to version 2.3.3_2
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:47:17 -0300

 edwin at FreeBSD.org writes:

 > Synopsis: [ERROR] cannot portupgrade editors/koffice-kde4 to version 2.3.3_2
 >
 > Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->kde
 > Responsible-Changed-By: edwin
 > Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jul 18 07:40:29 UTC 2011
 > Responsible-Changed-Why:
 > Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)

 Were you actually able to build koffice before? The latest commit to it
 did not touch this part of the code at all.

 I can see some other PRs with the same error, such as ports/157086. Did
 you previously have binutils installed or something like that?