[kde-freebsd] Re: KDE4 plasma-netbook shell

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 12 16:04:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

You can activate it in SystemSettings -> Workspace behavior ( or smth like this) -> (smth) Plasma. And there you can change from Desktop to Netbook and vice versa. Can't provide exact icon name, because I have localized version.

Also, netbook plasma (as for me) differs a lot from the desktop. Imho, especially in window management. And you can achieve nearly the same look and functionality combining widgets and various desktop "styles" (standard, grid, etc.) without losing original desktop behavior. So, it's all up to you. KDE is great in customizing the look and functionality of your desktop.

Regards,
Vans.