[kde-freebsd] Re: [RFC] fix okular printing

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 27 10:47:04 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see. With my upstream hat on, I don't feel very comfortable with the
> patch in its current form -- do you intend to send it to the Okular
> developers?

well, that patch is absolutely wrong for upstream imho too

> Do you all think it makes sense to contact the cups-base maintainer to
> see if it's possible to add a lpr.cups or lpr-cups symlink? That way
> Okular wouldn't need to be patched at all.

is okular searching for those binaries too? then i'm ok with this
solution. a quick search on google seems to suggest that lpr-cups is
more standard, so if we have to choose i vote for this, btu dinoex@
might be comfortable with adding both, of course
waiting for other's opinion
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla