[kde-freebsd] Re: Problems with automounting USB stick

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Fri Feb 25 23:37:50 CET 2011

Al 25/02/11 22:36, En/na Joe Marcus Clarke ha escrit:
> > But that made it worse - now the second insert is not recognized anymore

   Please replace files/patch-hald_freebsd_hf-devd.c with the following
file I'm attaching. Deinstall, install and try if it works.

   I had the same problem with current and the second part of this patch
solved the problem for me. I thought it only affected current, so I kept
the patch.

   Hope it helps.

   Regards,

   Gus