[kde-freebsd] Re: Problems with automounting USB stick

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 22 01:28:11 CET 2011

On Monday 21 February 2011 22:26:52 Christian Gusenbauer wrote:
> I've just tried it out. It doesn't work :-(.
>
> The first insert still works, the stick is mounted. But there's no reaction
> when I insert the stick a second time. Now, the 'device notifier' does not
> show up the inserted stick anymore.

then i suggest that you write to gnome@ (it's an hal problem, not a kde
one, but keep CCing this list) and follow these steps to report the
problem: http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/halfaq.html#q4

meanwhile test the configuration submitted by jason, even if i suspect it
will not work as well...
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

A well-known friend is a treasure.