[kde-freebsd] Re: [CFT] KDE SC 4.6.0 for FreeBSD.

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 03:39:24 CET 2011

Hannes <list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de> writes:

> On Tuesday 08 February 2011 14:33:22 Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> Hannes Hauswedell <list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de> writes:
>> > On Tuesday 01 February 2011 00:17:39 Hannes wrote:
>> > I just realised I hadn't built kdemultimedia4, since I usually
>> > don't use much of it. Now it fails at building kscd:
>> >
>> > [ 47%] Built target kscd_automoc
>> > Linking CXX executable kscd
>> > ../lib/libkcompactdisc.so.5.0.1: undefined reference to
>> > `snd_pcm_sw_params_current'
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> > ALSA and PULSEAUDIO support are both disabled.
>>
>> With ALSA disabled, can you build it again and paste both
>> CMakeCache.txt and config-alsa.h from your build directory?
>
> -> attached

Just as an experiment, can you try building (you need not try installing
it) after commenting out (ie adding '#' before the rest) these lines in
kdemultimedia's top-level CMakeLists.txt:

  if(NOT WIN32)
    add_subdirectory(kmix)
  endif(NOT WIN32)

with ALSA support disabled?

I believe files/extrapatch-CMakeLists.txt needs to be updated, as kmix's
CMakeLists.txt also checks for alsa with find_package(Alsa) +
configure_file() too now.