[kde-freebsd] ports/159690: math/eigen2 fails with CMake

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:40:12 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/159690; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Cc: freebsd-amd64 at FreeBSD.org, grumpy.biatch at gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/159690: math/eigen2 fails with CMake
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 19:36:49 -0300

 linimon at FreeBSD.org writes:

 > Synopsis: math/eigen2 fails with CMake
 >
 > Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-amd64->kde
 > Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
 > Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Aug 12 11:00:27 UTC 2011
 > Responsible-Changed-Why:
 > Make this a ports PR and assign.

 It looks like BitBucket has changed their tarball naming scheme and the
 top-level folder in the tar.bz2 file is now called eigen-eigen-2.0.16
 instead of eigen-eigen-9ca09dbd70ce.

 Changing WRKSRC in the Makefile should fix the issue (can't do that now
 because the internet connection is really bad in the place I'm currently
 in).