[kde-freebsd] Crash when attempting to display OpenGL info on PC-BSD BETA1 x86

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Thu Aug 11 16:16:58 UTC 2011

On PC-BSD 9.0 BETA1 x86:

 From desktop, open Control Panel>   KInfoCenter>   Graphical
Information>   OpenGL. This seems to crash KDE and boots me back
to the login screen. Kris M said I should report it to you.

Arthur

[/]This message (including any attachments) contains
confidential information intended for a specific individual
and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, harvesting, dissemination, opting-in
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited by law.[/]