[kde-freebsd] Why does qtconfig require so many components?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 17 21:38:02 CEST 2011

Howdy,

I am looking into the possibility of using qtconfig for my various qt
components on my openbox desktop, but it requires a whole bunch of stuff
that seems like overkill to me, particularly the gstreamer stuff (which
I assume comes in from phonon?):

===>>> The following actions will be taken if you choose to proceed:
	Install misc/qt4-qtconfig
	Install databases/qt4-sql
	Install devel/qt4-qt3support
	Install multimedia/gstreamer-plugins
	Install multimedia/gstreamer
	Install textproc/flex
	Install multimedia/qt4-phonon
	Install multimedia/qt4-phonon-gst
	Install x11/qt4-opengl

Any way to chop that list down a little?

Doug

			-- OK Go