[kde-freebsd] Re: build error report for qt4-sql

Ewout Boks ewout at boks.com
Tue Apr 12 17:50:02 CEST 2011

On 04/12/11 15:41, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> Please keep the list CC'ed.
>
> "Ewout Boks"<ewout at boks.com>  writes:

>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Can you provide us the output of config.log, or try to build it in
>>> verbose mode so that we can see what's actually causing the error?
>>>

>> There is no config.log . Also, I have no idea how to turn on verbose
>> logging for this QT port, it is rather complicated. Using portupgrade -v
>> produces the same verbosity as before.
>
> Let me try a wild guess: do you have qt3 installed as well?

no, just qt4.

I am getting weird errors compiling other things as well, I noticed
today. compiling firefox4.0 produces:

configure:2646: checking for c++
configure:2678: checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ -O2 -pipe
-march=nocona -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing    ) works
configure:2694: c++ -o conftest -O2 -pipe -march=nocona -O2
-fno-strict-aliasing        conftest.C -pthread -L/usr/local/lib -liconv
1>&5
/var/tmp//ccCzKvGR.o(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to
`__gxx_personality_v0'
configure: failed program was:

#line 2689 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

int main(){return(0);}

It appears my system c++ compiler doesn't work properly anymore! On
another FreeBSd machine I can compile both packages without problems.
Does anyone know what causes this? I attached firefox's log.

Thanks,

Ewout