[kde-freebsd] Re: ports/156293: [patch] kdenetwork4: googletalk plugin for kopete fails to build

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 05:00:25 CEST 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/156293; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/156293: [patch] kdenetwork4: googletalk plugin for kopete fails to build
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 23:56:47 -0300

 The patch looks sane, but I'm wondering how you were able to get Kopete
 to build with Google Talk support at all.

 I had to change kdenetwork4's Makefile to depend on net/linphone-base
 instead of net/ortp, and even after that the build still failed at
 another point in libjingle:

   kopete/protocols/jabber/googletalk/libjingle/talk/base/stringencode.cc:33:20:
   error: alloca.h: No such file or directory