[kde-freebsd] Re: [SVN Commit] area51/PORTS/Mk

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Apr 8 12:39:32 CEST 2011

On Friday 08 April 2011 12:33:39 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> 'Release' was the default build type before we switched to empty type. I
> think exp-run is overkill for this change.

lots of plists with *.cmake files will need the same thing we did with
KDE4_BUILD_TYPE (now CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE, i see), as we also have "debug"
now

e.g., textproc/wv2 has a *-noconfig.cmake file, and rakuco had to change it
to %%CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE%% (we were already talking about this matter,
and he prepared a patch for bsd.cmake.mk, i think you saw it) because it
changed to *-freebsd_portbld.cmake
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Electrical Engineers do it with less resistance.