[kde-freebsd] Web cams

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 25 20:23:33 CEST 2010

I have a web cam, a logitech, and it's compatible with webcamd, which starts
by devd (I have it in rc.conf, but it complains it's already running from
devd).

It doesn't appear in kopete settings.

kamera doesn't appear to support web cams.

What app could I use to verify that it's working with webcamd?

--
System Name:   laptop2.StevenFriedrich.org
Hardware:      2.80GHz Intel Pentium 4 (HTT) with 2 GB memory