[kde-freebsd] Fwd: kdelibs4 build failed

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:50:36 CEST 2010

On Friday 17 September 2010 09:40:30 N V wrote:
> Hi again.
>
> There is build log of kdelibs4 in attachment. Command was "make
> -DDISABLE-MAKE-JOBS -DCMAKE-VERBOSE".

Your command is wrong, it should be:

# make clean all -DDISABLE_MAKE_JOBS -DCMAKE_VERBOSE

(Note the underscores).  The ``clean all'' is to make sure there is nothing
strange going on.

Please resend me the build logs using the above command.  I couldn't see what
went wrong in the previous log

FYI, setting -DBATCH implies -DCMAKE_VERBOSE.

Regarding a "clean environment" or tinderbox/sandbox environment, it is
possible for extra packages that are installed to break the build of a port.
A clean environment is where only the ports dependencies are installed (and
all other packages are uninstalled).  It may help in exceptional
circumstances.

Regards