[kde-freebsd] Fwd: kdelibs4 build failed

David Naylor naylor.b.david at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:27:03 CEST 2010

On Thursday 16 September 2010 10:40:55 N V wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Build of kdelibs4 from ports failed. All required ports are up to date.
> FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE i386.
>
> Here are last lines of CMakeError.log:

Hi,

<snip/>

Please include the output from `make configure` (which is where I assume it is
failing).

It is curious in that it fails with pstat yet the function pstat does not
exist on my system (-current).  Only a utility.  Furthermore the logs you
posted do not include the source code it was trying to compile.

If possible could you try building in a clean environment?  I've got a few
scripts that will be able to set one up for you.

Regards