[kde-freebsd] Klipper Version v0.9.7 missing shortcut key

Jerry kde-freebsd.user at seibercom.net
Fri Sep 10 12:57:09 CEST 2010

Klipper Version v0.9.7
Platform Version 4.5.1 (KDE 4.5.1)
FreeBSD-8.1 / amd64

After updating KDE, I just noticed that the "CTRL+ALT+V" combination no
longer works with klipper. In fact, it is not even listed in the
shortcuts menu on klipper. It was available prior to the update. Is this
an intentional change or am I missing something here?

--
Jerry ✌
KDE-FreeBSD.user at seibercom.net

Obviously the only rational solution to your problem is suicide.