[kde-freebsd] Can't get kdeedu4 to build on 64 bit

Max Brazhnikov makc at issp.ac.ru
Thu Sep 9 19:59:21 CEST 2010

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:36:24 -0500, Rusty Nejdl wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:27:57 +0400, Max Brazhnikov <makc at issp.ac.ru>
>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:15:49 -0500, Rusty Nejdl wrote:
> >> Not sure if anyone else is seeing this but the ports have settled
> >> down no so figured I would report this. Even turning off MAKE_JOBS_SAFE
> >
> >> has no effect on this:
> >
> >> [ 52%] Built target parley
> >> Linking CXX shared
> >> module ../lib/kigpart.so
> >> [ 52%] Built target kigpart
> >> gmake: *** [all]
> >> Error 2
> >> *** Error code 1
> >>
> >> Stop in /usr/ports/misc/kdeedu4.
> >> *** Error
> >> code 1
> >>
> >> Stop in /usr/ports/misc/kdeedu4.
> >
> > Can you please provide build log with MAKE_JOBS_SAFE disabled?
> >
> > Max
>
> Max,
>
> The build log is no different between the two.  I have
> MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no and I get the following:

for the future: MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no have the same effect as MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=yes.
To disable parallel building set DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS.

As for your troubles, it seems you have corrupted or outdated math/facile
package. Update you ports, rebuild lang/ocaml and math/facile and then your
problem with kdeedu should gone.