[kde-freebsd] IBus icon size is often wrong in kde4

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Sun Oct 31 19:54:12 CET 2010

I have current KDE4 + the ibus ports installed (see below).
Sporadically, after some system updates, I see that ibus icon in the
tray is scaled to be much larger and only its lower left corner is
displayed.
But after some other updates it becomes normal again. I see this
independently on 2 desktop machines.

This is some bug with KDE or ibus ports.

Yuri

ibus-1.3.5          Intelligent Input Bus for Linux / Unix OS
ibus-m17n-1.3.0     The m17n IMEngine for IBus framework
ibus-qt-1.3.0       IBus input method module for Qt4
ibus-table-1.3.0.20100621 Table based input method framework for IBus
zh-ibus-chewing-1.3.5.20100706 Chewing engine for IBus
zh-ibus-pinyin-1.3.8 PinYin engine for IBus