[kde-freebsd] Re: Desktop effects suspended -- KDE4-4.5.1

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Sat Oct 23 09:34:13 CEST 2010

Oct 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Rusty Nejdl wrote:

>> Are you using the
flash plugin and nspluginwrapper by any chance? If so, try disabling it.
I am still testing things but I was good for a few days and then
reinstalled that and found my cpu "leaked" again. I have removed it and
reinstalled gnash and my cpu is back to normal.

> I do have the
linux-flash plugin installed and nspluginwrapper. I'll get it
uninstalled and try out gnash. Although when KDE goes to sleep, my CPU
is not chocking at all.

> --
> Mike
>
> Of course, you might
discount this possibility, but remember that one in
> a million chances
happen 99% of the time.

I'm
extremely curious to see what you find here. This seems to be one of the
big culprits for me.

Rusty

Links:
------