[kde-freebsd] Re: Desktop effects suspended -- KDE4-4.5.1

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Fri Oct 22 18:21:54 CEST 2010

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:13:52 +0300, Mike Barnard wrote:

>>> OPTION
"ADDARGBGLXVISUALS" "TRUE"

> I have this option enabled under Section
"Device" already and still experienced the slowness. I have moved it to
Section "Screen" and will report performance.

> -- Mike
>
> Of
course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in

a million chances happen 99% of the time.

Are you
using the flash plugin and nspluginwrapper by any chance? If so, try
disabling it. I am still testing things but I was good for a few days
and then reinstalled that and found my cpu "leaked" again. I have
removed it and reinstalled gnash and my cpu is back to normal.

Rusty