[kde-freebsd] Re: python27: problem with devel/cmake (fwd)

Oliver Fromme olli at lurza.secnetix.de
Thu Oct 21 15:59:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

There's a problem with devel/cmake when used with lang/python27.
The details and a patch can be found in PR ports/151606:

I asked wen@ (who imported python27), and he agrees with the
patch (see below), but devel/cmake seems to belong to KDE land,
so I'm forwarding this to kde@ ...  :-)

Best regards
   Oliver