[kde-freebsd] Re: Kdevelop3

Luca Pizzamiglio l.pizzamiglio at bally-wulff.de
Fri Oct 1 12:55:49 CEST 2010

KDevelop4 works just with gdb 7.x

The maintainer of gdb posted a patch (on ports mailing list) to gdb 7.2
port. Look for "[CFT] GNU gdb(1) 7.2 Shell Archive - devel/gdb7" thread
on that mailing list. Here you could find the instruction to install the
gdb 7.2 port.

I'm using a little KDevelop4 with this gdb on FreeBSD 8-1 and they work
fine!

Cheers,

Luca