[kde-freebsd] Re: Port x11/kdebase4-runtime fails to compile

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 23 17:07:48 CET 2010

Hmm, really don't know, may be some files doesn't have to be included in package.

Also I've noticed, that after upgrade or reinstall of cmake (using cmake port and portupgrade), FindKDE4Internal.cmake is missing too. But, I'm not sure it's a bug in ports, because I use gcc from ports, not the system one, and there were some problems building other ports. May be someone else noticed the same behavior while upgrading/reinstalling cmake.

Regards,
Vans.