[kde-freebsd] Please help for joining my port for QMMP

RyōTa SimaMoto liangtai.s4 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 09:00:46 CET 2010

Hi,

I made a port for QMMP, which stands on Qt MultiMedia Player,
and keep upgrading it in public for years at my site.
 # The application's site is: http://code.google.com/p/qmmp/

Though my port may get some problem in the future, I want to
post it to the official port tree so that I hope this port may be
maintained fresh and useful by helps of many advanced porters.

Known issues I have are:
 * This application is too much ernest about populate plugins to
   follow the latest versions with preparing new ports for external
   multimedia/audio libraries which are not available on the
   official ports yet.
 * This application supports both of QMake and CMake.  Sadly I
   know very few about CMake, that's why I select QMake for this
   port.  If QMake is not very useful or suitable for the ports project
   than CMake, I'll withdraw this gladly to make room for much
   nicer port by you exparts.

You can get my port from http://gist.github.com/472287
or http://www.geocities.jp/ss2pxd1c/qmmp.en.html

In addition to the first issue above, I wrote an experimental port
for WildMIDI at http://gist.github.com/700309 which will be
depended by QMMP plugin in its future release.  But I don't know
why the author of this library treats all warnings from the compilor
as errors, so I fear perhaps my patch on that port might be illegal.

Best,