[kde-freebsd] Re: Dragon Player won't play DVD, but VLC does

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 16 01:32:09 CET 2010

On Sunday 14 November 2010 5:42:38 pm Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
> At Sun, 14 Nov 2010 12:48:08 -0500,
>
> Steven Friedrich wrote:
> > On Saturday 13 November 2010 9:49:42 pm Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:

> > > And what happens if you launch Dragon and choose Play Disc?
> >
> > I can't get Dragon Player, ver 2, KDE 4.5.3, to play any DVD, either by
> > inserting media or navigating menus.
> >
> > It does play some video files I have from iTunes.
>
> Does it say anything on the terminal?

I've checked for error messages on tty0, on the tty I started X (tty7), and in
var/log/messages, and I don't see any.

Should I send a report like this to kde-freebsd at kde.org or kde at freebsd.org?

--
System Name:   laptop2.StevenFriedrich.org
Hardware:      2.80GHz Intel Pentium 4 (HTT) with 2 GB memory