[kde-freebsd] FreeBSD Port: x11/kdebase4, recent update of libattica breaks build

Brett Gmoser bgmoser at codexterous.com
Mon May 24 01:10:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

Just writing to let you know that the latest release of libattica
(0.1.4) in ports seems to have broken the kdebase4 build. I figured this
out because while kdebase4 had built fine yesterday on the 21st, it
stopped building today, the 22nd, when libattica was updated (I had
csup'd my ports collection). Rolling back libattica to 0.1.3 did the
trick.  The error messages that I experienced were exactly the same as
listed here:

http://osdir.com/ml/blfs-support/2010-04/msg00152.html

Thanks,

Brett Gmoser