[kde-freebsd] Non existent dependencies while fetching/building kde4

Christian Gusenbauer c47g at gmx.at
Fri May 21 18:29:45 CEST 2010

Hi!

When I try to fetch the necessary distfiles for building kde4 I get the following warnings (errors?):

kde4-4.4.3_1: "/usr/ports/hebrew/hspell" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
kde4-4.4.3_1: "/usr/ports/polish/libgadu" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete
kde4-4.4.3_1: "/usr/ports/hungarian/hunspell" non-existent -- dependency list incomplete

These messages are correct, because I do not have the hebrew, polish and hungarian ports in my local copy of the CVS repository.

Are these dependencies really needed for building kde4? Can they be somehow turned off?

Thanks,
Christian.