[kde-freebsd] Probleme mit dem Öffnen-Dialog (Alt+F2) in KDE 4.4.3

Martin Kropfinger freebsd at rakor-net.de
Wed May 19 21:08:32 CEST 2010

Hi there!

Sorry, that I forgot to write in english!

Raphael Kubo da Costa hat mir am Mittwoch 19 Mai 2010 um 20:48 folgendes
geschrieben:

> Please say if you can't understand English well. From what I could
> understand with my basic German: can you please type Alt+F2, click the
> wrench icon to configure KRunner and check which plugins are enabled? Try,
> for example, disabling the Nepomuk Desktop Search Runner and seeing if
> things become quicker again.

Thanks for this tip! I don't know why, but I haven't realized this wrench-icon
there.... :/

So, I have disabled nearly everything now. Most things seem not to be usefull
for my habits. And now it is as fast as it was before. :) I think it were
those online-searches which were active, taking all the time.

So again thanks for your help and sorry for this easy problem.

See you

Martin