[kde-freebsd] ports/146615: security/qca-ossl build failure prevents /net/kdenetwork4 from building

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Sun May 16 15:25:08 CEST 2010

On Sun, 16 May 2010 11:04:00 GMT
makc at FreeBSD.org <makc at FreeBSD.org> articulated:

> Synopsis: security/qca-ossl build failure prevents /net/kdenetwork4
> from building
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: makc
> State-Changed-When: Sun May 16 11:04:00 UTC 2010
> State-Changed-Why:
> Wait for response.

I read up on how to patch the code and did it. The patch went smoothly.
I then made and installed the port without any problems. I believe this
patch corrected the problem I was having. I will attempt to build
kdenetwork4 later today.

Thanks!

--
Gerard Seibert