[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 1 09:16:52 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 11:08:11AM +0400, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 01:24:05 +0200, Alberto Villa wrote:
> > should i modify the tagged kdenetwork 4.4.2 too (the build was tested
> > on regis some days ago), or are we shipping this modification with kde
> > 4.4.3?
>
> Yes, please, make it available for 4.4.2 too. However I doubt should we update
> KDE ports to 4.4.2 first and then in a couple of days to 4.4.3? I'd prefer to
> skip 4.4.2.

Agreed, let us just put whatever effort is required at this time to
prepare 4.4.3.

After Xorg is in, we will let the gnomies go first, then us!

Thomas

--
Thomas Abthorpe		| FreeBSD Committer
tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org	| http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe