[kde-freebsd] ALSA issues coming up

Hannes list_kde-freebsd at soulrebel.in-berlin.de
Tue Mar 9 12:21:27 CET 2010

Am Dienstag 09 März 2010 00:50:20 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> On Monday 08 March 2010 20:31:14 Hannes wrote:
> > To be more precise, cmake picks up alsa and then starts building
> > KDE with alsa-stuff which fails, because apperently the
> > alsa-compatibility isn't full. Also it wouldn't be desireable for
> > KDE to use that in any case, I think.
>
> Can you paste the error output?

I am sorry, I didn't save it, since I was just hacking away to make it
run. Basically it's a lot of different errors related to alsa. The
affected KDE-ports are kdebase-runtime and kdemultimedia.

If you install the referenced alsa-ports (should be fast and small), a
make build should suffice to reproduce. I can't do it right now,
unfortunately.

Regards,
Hannes