[kde-freebsd] What is the prefered program for creating and burning dvd/cd's now that k3b seems to depend on kde3.

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Mar 2 21:09:48 CET 2010

I've used k3b for years and it has always worked beautifully for me.
I'm lazy to go back to a command line dvd preparation and burn.  What
is the preferred program for creating and burning dvd/cd's now that
k3b seems to depend on kde3 and I'm using kde4.  Does it work in kde4?
  Are there conflicts in kde4 having installed kde3libs and maybe
others?

Thanks,

ed