[kde-freebsd] KDE3, HAL, D-Bus and NTFS-3g

Ruslan QuAzI quazi at bk.ru
Mon Jun 28 10:52:14 CEST 2010

Hello friends.
Somebody knows how KDE3, devd, dbus and mount co-operate among themselves or can tell why when I replace /sbin/mount_ntfs with ntfs-3g Konqeror in KDE3 can't see mounted volume? Volume is really mounted and HAL write new correctly record into /media/.hal-mtab but Konqeror show blank volume. If I change path from media:/<volume> or system:/media to /media/<node> I can usually work but it seems too strange for relatives and friends. How can I fix it?

FreeBSD 7.3-RELEASE i386
hal-0.5.13_14
kdebase-3.5.10_5
dbus-1.2.16_1