[kde-freebsd] koffice 2.2 - Krita

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 24 19:43:58 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Franci Nabalanci <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
> It start as you wrote but did you try to open a photo and try to do
> something? If you didn't than please try to use some filters, change size...

as i wrote...

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Alberto Villa <avilla at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> (it takes 5 seconds to startup AND OPEN A PICTURE, not 30)

and yes, i've played a lot with all the filters and brushes. of
course, it started getting a little slower with lots of them, but i
was able to complete a couple of images which made me very happy (and
i am a photoshop professional user)

but, as said, i'll try to look into the problem (again, in the next months)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla